After upgrade to HCNA, new Knowledge Points of this H12-211-ENU HCNA-HNTD exam will be listed as follows:
IP Network Principles
1. Ethernet and IP based data forwarding processes.
2. TCP/IP network protocols and data encapsulation
3. VRP commands for basic navigation and configuration
4. IPv4 addressing principles, address design and subnetting
5. TCP/IP supporting applications such as Ping, Tracert, FTP, and Telnet.
1. LAN switching operations.
2. Link Aggregation application and configuration.
3. VLAN and GVRP and behavior, application and configuration.
4. STP and RSTP switching behavior, application and configuration.
1. Principles and application of serial technologies in wide area networks.
2. HDLC and PPP encapsulation principles and configuration.
3. Frame Relay and PPPoE implementation at the customer edge.
1. Static and dynamic routing principles,
2. RIP and OSPF dynamic routing protocol function and implementation in VRP
1. Traffic Filtering technologies and their application in the enterprise network
2. User management through authentication and authorization schemes.
3. IPsec VPN technologies for protecting user data.
4.How network security is ensured by using network security technologies and firewalls.
1. Network Management protocols and technologies.
1. IPv6 principles and technologies
2. IPv6 routing technologies
3. Application services for IPv6 networks