Exam Code: H11-828-ENU
Exam Name: HCIP-Unified Communication V2.9
Available Language: English, Chinese
Register: Pearson VUE
Exam Fee: 300 USD
In this blog, we share the latest real H11-828-ENU online test which reflect the actual exam.
The HCIP-Unified Communication V2.9 exam covers but is not limited to the following:
eSpace UC system overview and Solution
eSpace IPT advanced call service configuration
eSpace UC service deployment and configuration
Advanced UC features introduction
Extranet access of UC terminals
Toll fraud prevention
eSpace audio recorder
eSpace UC routine maintenance and troubleshooting
22% I.eSpace UC system overview and solution
1. eSpace UC solution introduction, including eSpace UC solution overview, product and functions of components in eSpace UC.
2. eSpace UC solution networking principles, including typical networks of eSpace UC, interfaces and protocols of eSpace UC, and flows of networking.
3. eSpace UC application installation and deployment, including the planning and design principles of the eSpace UC system, the software installation methods for the eSpace UC system.
20% II. eSpace UC service introduction and configuration
4. eSpace UC basic service, including UC account configuration, UC terminal configuration, UC basic call configuration, Enterprise Address Book service, presence and IM service, and user self-service.
5. eSpace UC advanced service, mainly including multi-Media conference service configuration.
38% III. eSpace IPT advanced call service
6. IPT reliable network principle and configuration, including dual redundancy recovery principle and configuration.
7. Multi-node network, including the networking principle of multi-node centralized network and multi-node distributed network, the local regeneration introduction and configuration.
8. Toll fraud scenarios and prevention measures.
9. The solution of UC terminal extranet access, including the functions of SBC, the configuration of extranet access.
8% IV. Advanced UC features
10. The application scenario of the recording service and the methods of configuring and verifying the recording service in the IPT solution.
11. The console system, including the application scenario and the configuration.
12% V. eSpace UC routine maintenance and troubleshooting
12. eSpace UC routine operations, including precautions for routine maintenance, backup and recovery, maintenance operations.
13. eSpace UC system maintenance, including common faults locating methods, typical fault analysis and obtaining technical support.
All the questions in our full version are highly covered in your real exam. You will know it clearly when you take your exam.