Exam Code: H35-211-ENU
New Exam Name: HCIP-Access (Huawei Certified ICT Professional-Access)
Old Exam Name: Huawei Certified Network Associate-Access Network
Available Language: English, Chinese
Register: Pearson VUE
Exam Fee: 300USD
H35-211-ENU exam is related to HCIP-Access Certification. HCIP-Access certification is targeted at Huawei Access network senior engineer and ICT personnel who want to learn the advanced knowledge of access network.
The HCIP-Access exam covers but not limited to 10G PON principles, Vectoring & G.fast Principles, multicast Basics, VoIP principle in-depth (H.248 protocol introduction, SIP protocol in-depth), security features, networking protection, QOS features, troubleshooting, access network planning and design, eSight Triple Play service configuration, U2000 Triple Play service configuration, and so on.
10% I. 10G GPON and Vectoring & G.fast
1. Technical Principles of 10G GPON.
2. Typical Networking of 10G GPON.
3. xDSL Development.
4. Vectoring Principle and Application.
5. G.fast Principle and Application.
10% II. VoIP Principle In-depth
1. SIP Protocol Principle.
2. SIP Commands and Messages.
3. SIP Protocol Layered Structure
4. SIP Message Exchange Process
5. H.248 Protocol Overview
6. H.248 Protocol Message
7. H.248 Call Process
10% III. Multicast Service Provisioning and Configuration
1. Multicast Architecture and Address
2. Multicast Principle.
3. Multicast Packet Forwarding.
4. IPTV Service Configuration and Maintenance
30% IV. FTTx advanced features
1. Network Protection Features, including Type B, Type C protection, Ethernet link aggregation, Ethernet port Protection Group.
2. PON Security Features, including Common Attacks and Defensive Measures, Security Features and Applications of the OLT (user plane, control plane, management plane).
3. PON QoS Features, including QoS Overview, Traffic Classification, Priority-based Processing, Traffic Policing, Congestion Avoidance, Congestion Management, ACL Policy, OLT QoS Control Model, OLT E2E QoS Control.
20% V. Service configuration on NMS
1. Huawei eSight PON Service Configuration.
2. Huawei iManager U2000 Service Configuration.
20% VI. FTTx Network Planning and Design, FTTx Service Troubleshooting
1. The process of FTTx planning and design, networking and traffic planning, data planning, network performance planning, and ODN planning.
2. Troubleshooting Process and Analysis Method, ONU Fault Locating Method, HSI/VoIP/IPTV Service Fault Locating Method.
Huawei certification H35-211-ENU exam is related to HCIP-Access certification. Many candidates want to pass Huawei H35-211-ENU exam to get the Huawei HCIP-Access certification. With HCDATEST H35-211-ENU exam questions, you can pass H35-211-ENU HCIP-Access (Huawei Certified ICT Professional-Access) exam smoothly.